Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Matrix's quote (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Matrix's quote
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Zephram Cochrane gave birth to Captain Kirk as he married Spock who met Chekov who sat next to Sulu. Sulu then had his fun with Uhura which tells Scotty which meets Captain Picard who tells Riker which consults Troi. She then tells Geordi and Data who creates Worf who tells Captain Sisko. Sisko gived birth to Dax who has a kid named Odo. Odo then has evoloves to become Quark. Quark buys O'Brian who gives Jake to Julian. Julian tells the Doctor of Voyager about Paris who gives Torres money to get 7 of 9 who gets Chekotay because Kim gets Tuvok to tell Captain Janeway about Q killing The Traveler who meets Weslet Crusher. So in theory Wes saves the Universe!

You mind elaborating on this a bit?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically Jeff, when a man and woman love each other very much, they have "sexual intercourse". This involves sending money away to a big copmany, who will send you a machine in return. You attach this machine to both you and your partners nipples, while sitting back to back with your arms linked. The machine sucks fluids form the nipples (milk from the ladies, and Sunny Delight from the mans). This mixes together and forms a soft runny liquid known as "Arnold's accent". You then get married. Once you are married, the minister (or priest. Or, in certain situations, donkey), provides you with a watch. This is set to 9 months in the future. It is placed in the liquid. The female then has to sit on the solution for 9 months (if she has to go out, she can strap it to her stomach temporaily). After nine months, you take the solution to the bank, and they'll give you a baby in return.

I believe that explains "birth" and "marriage". I shall explain "fun" tomorrow (since explaining "met" and "sat" would be insulting).

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a) So Matrix is in a fantasy world where Kirk and Spock had sex? Okay.

b) What does any of this have to do with Wesley saving the universe?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam should write some sort of satirical self-help book.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, dude, I really think this is a joke.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Not a very funny one.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you're American, what do you know?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like spaceships.. theyre cool

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of you, lay off the crack.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Not a very funny one."

Due to having no self-confidence, I must ask, are you talking about Matrix or me?

If it's me, then the aformentioned lack of self-confidence means that I will never be funny again.

Quiet Lee.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*snigger*

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm speaking of The Matrix's quote as not being very funny. Frankly, I just don't get it. I at first assumed he was speaking, you know, "metaphoricly" ... Cochrane producing Kirk and Spock (in a sense), who "trained" Chekov, who sat next to Sulu who apparently had "relations" with Uhura, who then tells Scotty (Matrix, "who", not "which") who apparently tells Picard this news during "Relics" who is so disturbed by this, he tells Troi, who passes this on to Geordi and Data who have sex and give birth to Worf, who tells Ben Sisko. Sisko has sex with someone and Dax is born, who has a kid named Odo. Odo turns into Quark, apparently then buys O'Brien as a slave (WTF?!), and O'Brien then gives his own slave, Jake, to Julian (Double WTF?!?!). Julian somehow meets the Doctor in regards to Paris, who gave Torres money to buy her own slave, Seven of Nine (Triple WTF?!) who gets Chakotay (let me guess: as a slave?) because Kim got Tuvok to tell Janeway about some insane plot involving Q killing the Traveler who would later meet Wesley, and I STILL have no idea why, "in theory Wes saves the universe."

Now, I'm sorry, Matrix, but that is very confusing and not funny at all.

You, Liam, are a barrel of laughs. If I lived in London, I wouldn't watch Comedy Central, I'd just follow you around laughing my ass off (not literally).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
Member # 393

Loads of people follow Liam around laughing at him, it's becoming quite a phenomenon.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

He's clearly the laughing-stock of London.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is an especially interesting situation when he's in Liverpool...

I do agree that the original quote in question isn't really all that funny by itself. But I assume there's a reference to something else that I don't know about, which probably makes it funnier...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps