Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Tsunkatse - $$$$$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tsunkatse - $$$$$
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the ep .. The fight scenes were good for a Voyager episode .. considering they don't exactly employ martial artists all that much.

The first fight was the best ... Grabbed my attention right away.

I found the bonding ( or the beginning of it finally) between Seven and Tuvok long overdue .. and real.

It was good to see Combs and J.G. Hertzler again. I would have like to have see this Hirogen more in the future !! There's a possible arc there.

------------------
-There can be only Nine !! ..mmm.. maybe 10 !!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax:

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not so sure that the door there is from DS9. I mean, for one thing, it opens down the middle. Plus, it just doesn't look much like it, aside from being round.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alshrim! YEAH! There has definately been bonding between Tuvok and Seven before - in the middle of Season 4 especially around the events and just before Year Of Hell - there were some very touching moments between the two... the understand one another...

I was glad to see Chakotay and Seven talking in "Survival Instinct" - THANKYOU Ron Moore! 1 ep and he was in there doing stuff that should have happened years ago.

I just thought - we've never ever really had a Tuvok/Doctor relationship...

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Survival Instinct" was so heavily rewritten, it's rather doubtful Ron Moore actually wrote the Seven/Chakotay scene, especially as the two have had quite a bit of interaction since.
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah.. I find that Seven and Tuvok are well suited for other eps together .. they'd make an awesome team...

IMHO, there's not enough of Tuvok !

------------------
-There can be only Nine !! ..mmm.. maybe 10 !!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax:

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked seeing Jeffery Combs again. I always liked Weyoun as a villian in DS9 and his character in Tsunkatse looked like Weyoun, acted like him, and sounded like him.

The episode itself wasn't that bad either, not great either. An average Voyager episode.

------------------
"...and if frogs could fly; well we'd still have this problem, but wouldn't it be cool?" - Drew Carey
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This turned out to be one of the best eps this serason. Combs was his great self, and I would have liked to have seen more of him. A decent story, good acting , just a damn fine ep.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Marko Latin
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
IMHO: The episode was one of the best i've seen

------------------
Dream on...in the end...dreams are everything...

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps