Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "Ashes to Ashes" (spoilers) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "Ashes to Ashes" (spoilers)
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly the problem.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"He's Satan. And not the good kind. I hate him. If there is a god, I hope Jebus has him fry in hell." - DT, in reference to me

Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/Flanders-speak]
Frank, don't be such a negative-Nelly!
[end /Flanders-speak]

------------------
Dane

"Mathematicians have long held that a million monkeys banging on a million keyboards would eventually reproduce the collected wisdom of the human race. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true." -- Robert Silensky

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank just likes to bash Voyager to see who he can ***off. These kind of things now get you banned at the BBS. Not that I agree with the bannings, because I don't, on the other hand, if it's drival, like Franks current arguement...

Sprit Folk: I liked it. The Doc was priceless, the rest of the show was humorous, I watched it twice.

Ashes to Ashes: A good Harry episode. Well Done, but; I don't want to see another episode where Harry loses the girl, and I don't want to see another ep where someone catches up with the ship after three years. There was nothing to indicate that the *****i had Trans-Warp, or any other tech that would allow them to catch Voyager. Voyager and DS9 were equally bad about ignoreing distance.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ed: You may not agree with me, but what I'm saying still constitutes a valid argument.

Also, read what Sluss has to say about "Spirit Folk," but not if you're in a bad mood.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"He's Satan. And not the good kind. I hate him. If there is a god, I hope Jebus has him fry in hell." - DT, in reference to me

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited March 06, 2000).]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed Harry using rations for flowers, and wondered about it. They also said they had to go to the bar to get to the controls, I know that was wrong. The church would have looked better if it had some paintings hanging on the wall, but that's not a big thing. I thought the Doctors part was very entertaining, both the preaching(what does a hologram do on Vacation?) and being hypnotized. I accept him being hypnotized because he had become part of the program, and the shot gun blast shouldn't have caused any damage, but the program was screwed up. Hell, they never should have let the program run and used up all the energy involved, but the show made me laugh, and that's all it was meant for. I wouldn't usually defend an ep so full of holes, but I had a good time watching this one, and Elim is on vacation, so I though I would fill in for him, so eat worms Frank.

As for Ashes to Ashes, I liked it, but it shouldn't have happened. She should never have caught up with Voyager.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited March 06, 2000).]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps