Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Aquisition - Your thoughts? May contain $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Aquisition - Your thoughts? May contain $$
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On an odd side thought...I wonder if the Federation Ambassador to Ferenginar is required to be from Seattle?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was only saying!!! Don't pick on me, please!
 -

Channel 4!!! Oh bollocks! [Mad] [Mad] I'll wait until it's on DVD - I hated recording B5 and having all of those adverts on the tape that had to be fast forwarded through.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

HEHE!!!

Channel 4!!! I spit at thee! But do keep showing ER as that is a kewl series! HEHE! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ May 08, 2002, 11:25: Message edited by: akb1979 ]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We do get a few mentions of the Ferengi military in DS9 though, don't we? As a distinct entity? Wasn't Quark's (by Ferengi standards) mad cousin ex-military? And then of course we have a reference to the only war (at least in modern times) the Ferengi have fought, though I think that was from Legends of the Ferengi, and not an episode.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget the Marauder Mo action figure...
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I'd say Legends of the Ferengi was a far more influential book than the tech manuals in terms of stuff appearing in it subsequently being canonized.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps