Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » News about Nomad(?) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: News about Nomad(?)
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe we will see a reconstructed model in the 2nd season:
http://members.aol.com/IDICPage3/nomad.html

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!!!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh...I remember an outdoor BG shot of a statue on "seaQuest DSV" in S2 when we found out Mark Hamill's character was actually an alien & it was of Nomad. Was even marked as such on the plaque.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
how about a spoiler warning for the SeaQuest stuff [Mad]

[Razz]

IP: Logged
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A spoiler warning for a shitty show that's been off the air for 7 years? You're joking, right?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next you'll be wanting spoiler warnings for TOS.

"I've havn't seen the Nomad episode yet! you've spoiled the whole show for me!"

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
A spoiler warning for a shitty show that's been off the air for 7 years? You're joking, right?

i'm guessing you don't understand what that little greenish/yellow guy with his tongue sticking out means. let me welcome you to the internet. that thing is called an "e-mot-i-con". that particular one gives an air of levity to anything that is written.
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
Next you'll be wanting spoiler warnings for TOS.

"I've havn't seen the Nomad episode yet! you've spoiled the whole show for me!"

[Roll Eyes] let me also welcome you to the internet. read all about that little greenish/yellow guy in the post immediately proceeding this one.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But you also posted the angry red e-mot-i-con. Do you see the confusion?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I must complain also. I live in the Pollux star system, about 35 light years from Earth. My internet connection is piped through subspace, and is fairly quick to respond, although my 56K modem doesn't give me the clout to download entire episodes of Star Trek, my new favorite show (Did you guys see last season's finale? It was awesome! For a while I thought that Spock was going to stay blind! Pretty sad about Kirk's brother, though...).

However, in the Pollux system, there are no broadcast affiliates for NBC. To view Trek, I must wait for the television signals to travel across space at light speed. So I'm watching the episodes that you were seeing on your planet 35 years ago. It really upsets me, because I've been eagerly awaiting the second season premiere (I hear they're introducing a new regular character that I'm pretty excited about.. a Russian who looks like one of the Monkees!).

I'm not going to be able to see any of the second season episodes until this fall, and would appreciate that, if you are going to give away characters or situations dealing with the plots of season 2 episodes, to mark your post with the word 'SPOILERS' or with $ $ $ signs.

Thank you.

(P.S. No, I'm not going to buy the eps on video. Why would someone pay money for something they wanted to see? I expect you to continue treating 'Endgame' as $POILER$ material until at least your date May 2036 when I finally get to see it. I mean, how can you realistically expect to discuss an episode that only like 90% of you have seen!? It's so unfair!)

(P.P.S. Who the hell is Mark Hamill?!)

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
But you also posted the angry red e-mot-i-con. Do you see the confusion?

let me welcome you to a forum. the first red, angry emoticon is a mock anger. the greenish/yellow emoticon lower down shows that it was a joke, and not actual anger. what supposed to happen is that you first see the red emoticon, and you think "what? he's all angry!". then you see the greenish/yellow one, and you think "oh, it's a funny joke". and Captain Mike, you're joking about not knowing who Mark Hamill is, right? when you don't use emoticons, it makes everything confusing.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tan Ru... TAN RU!!!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
when you don't use emoticons, it makes everything confusing.
And when you do, pure hilarity ensues.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No, I'm not going to buy the eps on video. Why would someone pay money for something they wanted to see? I expect you to continue treating 'Endgame' as $POILER$ material until at least your date May 2036 when I finally get to see it. I mean, how can you realistically expect to discuss an episode that only like 90% of you have seen!? It's so unfair
Hang on. Pretty much all the British and Australian guys here DID spend a fortune on buying DS9 and Voyager tapes. And at �12 a go for two episodes, it was a fairly expensive thing to do for a TV show.

The Brits here get Enterprise, at most, a month after you. I think the only comment ever aimed at Enterprise spoilers was "can you say the name of the episode being discussed in the title, and if you reference episodes that occured after please but in a bit of spoiler space, so that people who are waiting for Sky to show it aren't spoiled"?

It's hardly killing you, is it?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing as this topic is not a spoiler, and the only mention of spoilers was in a later joke, why are we discussing spoilers? Does anyone have anything to say about the spiffy Nomad model that is already only marginally qualifying for inclusion in the Enterprise forum?

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps