Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$$ Bangs Head On Wall... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$$ Bangs Head On Wall...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the whole invisibility thing seems to hapen gradually - it seems more akin to, er, that TNG ep, "Remember Me" I think it was. But come one, let's face it, we've seen it before. I ask you - if you ever find yourself invisible, inaudible and noncorporeal, hands up who'll immediately start shoving their hands into people's computers, microwaves, etc., just to see what happens?

*everyone's hand goes up, and the overhead light sparks*

Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go work on some way to return Elim Garak to this plane of existence. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where is that guy, dammit?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
last i heard, after the Dominion Accords, he was spearheading the relief efforts for the survivors of the holocaust on Cardassia Prime for the provisional government there, although some think its just a front for his setting up of a new intelligence network.

or did you mean someone else?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I meant this guy.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bit of a mystery, isn't it? Probably the most total and abrupt disappearance of a significant member of these Forums. I occasionally speak to Adam Bauer (his colleague over at the now-defunct TNO Forums) but I can't recall whether we ever discussed what happened to young Mr. Embley. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps