Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$$ Carbon Creek $$$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$$ Carbon Creek $$$
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well at this point it is alternate history. no ferengi ever landed at roswell, time travelers didnt not interfere with social workers deaths in the 30s, orbital weapons platforms, eugenics wars, video of voyager over l.a., russian intruder on an aircraft carrier, blah blah blah yakkety schmakety.

maybe the episode took place a few years after we thought it did. maybe the universal translater rendered the word so our 2002 ears could understand it. maybe im an enterprise apologist. maybe your making a big deal about a line of dialogue that was inconsequential to the plot. maybe im drunk. maybe im going to go pee.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
if you have to pee, by all means go. supposedly, if you have to pee real bad and you don't go for a long time, and you do this a lot, eventually your body starts ignoring the pee signal and you start to lose bladder control. bad.
IP: Logged
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
Or someone will make a brief reference to Brutus, who was betrayed and murdered by his friend Caesar?

that is about the most fucking rad thing i have heard in a while. definitely.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I think I'll have a Brutus Salad for lunch. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that where the salad keeps asking you "Et Tu?"
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gesundheit
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vogon Poet: "Tipsy? Tipsy? Imbibed one snifter of sherry too many, Aunt Tabitha?"

They say that the English are not so funny anymore, but, surely, they are.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

i hope that this newfound funniness carries over to the Red Dwarf movie. the last couple series of the show were....not as good as the previous 5.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps