Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Intrepid-class Deck Plans (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Intrepid-class Deck Plans
Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treknophyle:

Looking forward to seeing the Excelsior plans - a sorely ignored ship in fandom, IMHO. I have Adobe Acrobat, so feel free to mail stuff over if you want it PDF'ed

I like the way the shuttlebay sample looks - let's hope the whole plans come out so well!
I do have some partial layouts based on "Elite Force" LCARS screens which may or may not be of use - the game's great for getting a feel of how Engineering and the shuttlebay are laid out, even if they feel too big... and I also have a stack of resources from the "Star Trek Files" magazines. Let me know if they're of any use!

Interesting to know that you've been in touch with Mike R. I really love his Avenger/Miranda plans, and although I like your Enterprise-A plans I do prefer the higher detail present in his work. Then again, they're all just as well thought out... it's only a difference in technology (plus he's a pro draftsman)

I do a little 3D work myself. Nothing major, but I'm currently building some TOS canon and speculative models. If you could use some help doing 3D work for any future projects (and I will freely admit, a fan-designed interactive tech manual would just rock ) then please feel free to get in touch. I also plan to take a long course (degree-level) which includes C++ and Visual Basic programming, so maybe in a couple of years I'll be able to crank out a decent interface

Finally, remember that when you're doing deck one, according to the season one episode "Twisted" there's a cargo bay there...

------------------
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"

Yakaspat The Trekker
Member # 355

- posted      Profile for Yakaspat The Trekker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trecknophile:

My God, are you really David Schmidt? I've been wanting to get ahold of you for years, literally! Your book, Starfleet Dynamics, was the first piece of Fandom, and Star Trek, for that matter, that began my collection. My website, TheTrekker.com, is dedicated to you for god's sake! I must admit, I am a bit over joyed, so, please excuse me for sounding like a ham. I also love Starfleet Prototype, and the original works you produced years ago before Dynamics. Both works are the corner stone of how I view Movie-era Trek. Please, email me at [email protected]. I've been blabbing about the merit of your work for years, and would love a chance to speak to you.

Sincerely,
Lance N. http://thetrekker.homestead.com

------------------
TheTrekker's Officer's Bible: A Concise Review of the Starfleet
http://thetrekker.homestead.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps