Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Constellation deck plans (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Constellation deck plans
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so now the fuzzy Hathaway MSD should be at http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/Hathaway.jpg or thereabouts. All one can see is that there's plenty of detail there, carefully labeled and forever out of our reach...

Timo Saloniemi

Balapoel
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Timo.

I wonder what they do with the old LCARS after they're done with them. They may still be around somewhere. It's kinda hard to dress up an ol' constellation msd like they did the defiant bridge on voyager. Do you remember if the Hathaway had a top view like the Excelsior in STVI?

Ben

------------------
Ripley: When we throw the switches, how long before the ship blows?
Parker: Ten minutes.
Ripley: No bullshit?
Parker: If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.

Alien (1979)

IP: Logged
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No top view IIRC. The MSD representation was rather large and filled a good portion of the display screen of Geordi's station.

I do hope a secret cache of old Okudagrams is one day found and printed in its entirety, so that Paramount can get lots and lots of cash from all the people who want a copy (you listening up there?).

Timo Saloniemi

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okuda has made some vague comments about that possibility, hasn't he? Of course, Pocket Books appears to have abandoned the reference book market, such as it is.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps