Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » An ugly child, but that's not my fault... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: An ugly child, but that's not my fault...
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Robert. I hadn't thought of that...

Care to join me on an Elkins, too?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Constellation of One
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Constellation of One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but that one is just TOO freakish. I couldn't bear the thought of chopping up one of my two remaining Voyager models only to mutate it into that freak of nature. Plus, doing THAt do an otherwise unoffending F-14 borders on the criminal. Kidding! Now, the Yeager is another story. I might get around to doing that one, someday.

Oh, if you can find some cheap armor models, there are plenty of little odds and ends in there to greebly up your Centaur.

Robert

--------------------
Everything in life I ever needed to know I learned from The Simpsons.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people in the US are lucky - models must be very cheap - they've always been VERY expensive here. (I guess the importing etc.)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Constellation of One
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Constellation of One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, they were very cheap after AMT/ERTL stopped production. I grabbed about twenty Excelsiors and Enterprise-Bs at $4.99 USD apiece at a closeout store. Kitbashing heaven, here I come! Unfortunately, they're now becoming rather scarce at those low prices. Supply and demand, like everything else.

Robert

--------------------
Everything in life I ever needed to know I learned from The Simpsons.

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
except gasoline of course:

When the demand is low sell high
when the demand is high sell higher
when the demand tampers off sell even higher

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless our Thief-In-Chief and his oil baron cronies...

...cuz no one else will... [Roll Eyes]

--Jonah

[ March 27, 2002, 21:00: Message edited by: Peregrinus ]

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last I checked it was worse when Clinton was in office... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]

J
Member # 608

delete double post

[ March 28, 2002, 15:43: Message edited by: J ]

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _

[email protected]

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

I don't remember Clinton restricting gasoline because the prices were getting too low... Please don't get me started. The paper trail is there, and I don't want this turning into a political poop-flinging match...

--Jonah

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J:
Last I checked it was worse when Clinton was in office... [Big Grin]

Maybe you should check again... [Razz]
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats the problem with the world. you say no one should fling poo, but the right after thats said, some monkey flings poo! gaddamn monkeys always fling poo.. its what monkeys do.

monkey, dont fling poo

[ March 29, 2002, 23:45: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps