Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Centaur Schematics (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Centaur Schematics
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GWAH!

Dunno about the two-tiered shuttlebay, though. Suggest making it a lift down into a larger bay, a la E-nil?

You also seem to have used Jackill's E-B cutaway for the saucer... You can still see the shuttlebay passthrough at the aft end of the saucer. [Smile] Similarly, the four golden doodads atop the impulse engines may have something to do with the propulsion system... After all, we are driving an Excelsior-sized saucer and nacelles without an Excelsior warp core, but WITH an Excelsior impulse engine.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im drawing mine from scratch because a) i dont like jackill's drawings and b) a lot of the internal arrangement would necessarily be very different from a regular excelsior
Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://240sxs14.nissanpower.com/Centaur/cutaway3.gif

is this sort of what you was wanting?

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, pretty much; however, I'd collapse the two hangar decks into one big one - that way, you can store larger shuttles, plus visiting alien ships that can fit through the door. Besides, Starfleet shuttlebays tend to be two decks tall.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Silent-Bob
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you planning on doing front a back views of the Centaur
IP: Logged
Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah im working on them [Smile]

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps