Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Favorite starship appearance (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite starship appearance
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I like a lot of the TOS starhip appearances. Little, glowing blobs of blobbiness. Oh, the memories. And the blobs. Sometimes they moved!
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and when they moved it was Par-Tay Time! yeeeah! go jebus!
IP: Logged
Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from Trek I think it's got to be the Defiant, from the scene when she first lets rip with those phasers and blows that Jem'hadar ship to sparklers. You have to understand: we watched "The Jem'hadar" earlier that day, and saw the Odyssey go down. Then we saw the Federation's comeback. Suffice it to say, there was much rejoicing. [Big Grin]

Some other entrances are great, though. The spacedock shot of the Protector from Galaxy Quest... and the Agamemnon coming out of the firey demise of the last G.O.D. platform above Earth in "Endgame."

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally it was the Defiant. I was used to all the Star Trek looking ships with the big saucer and long nacelles. Then suddenly this ship cloaks looking like some alien ship. Then you find out at the same time it's a Starfleet ship. Then when she fires her big guns in anger for the first time, easily ripping apart the Jemmie Bugs.

To me the Defiant represented male Trekkie horniness at the max.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worst opinion ever.

I jest!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps