Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Cause and Effect (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Cause and Effect
Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
Give me a break, that re-touch is about two years old and all I had to go on was what was in the 'pedia and chronology. No DVD caps in those days, none whatsoever.

Hey, no problem from me. It's actually quite good considering the scant references available and the piss poor quality of the Fact Files representation... which is why I assumed you had just forgot to change the bridge module. [Smile]

I, on the other hand, am such a wuss that I won't go any bigger than this.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I only noted the Phase II bridge module a few months back when these caps became available.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Starship Millennium:
I, on the other hand, am such a wuss that I won't go any bigger than this.

the back section is scaled wrong in that pic.

just saying.

Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, probably.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody got accurate schematics and shots of the ventral sensor thingie directly under the bridge in the saucer? I can find nada and I need it to build mt 2500th Bozeman!
Thanks in advance. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the same piece used under the back end of the saucer on the Constellation Class. It has 3 vent details in the front, and on the Bozeman, the middle is still a vent and the outer two have those sensor prongs sticking out of them.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps