Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » ($) Ships in WYLB (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ($) Ships in WYLB
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither of the two new Galaxy shots - from underneath when doing that superb Defiant POV loop, or the one firing phasers forward - have a visible registry of any kind. . .
Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, on Matt's miranda, the first number does appear to be a one although I cant make any of the other numbers.

------------------
"Well yeah ok thats just about the most awful thing I've ever seen"

IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rubs Frank's capture card until it purrs like a kitten* (hint, hint)

Lee: You saw WYLB? *ahem*

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, what do you want me to capture?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops.....

Anyway, I think he wants you to capture this little Miranda we are talking about

[This message was edited by The359 on June 07, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt the registry would show up in an image, actually.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen clips of the battle scene up to the bit where the Cardassians do something surprising. So I think I have the clip featuring the ship (Norway or Sabre) mentioned. . . but I can't see the Miranda being chased by a Breen ship. . . and I'm not sure if I have this scene which might feature a registry.

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, assuming the only clips you have are from Section31.com, the Miranda/Breen scene isn't there. It's pretty much just after that.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on June 07, 1999.]

nfaw
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how much weight episode novelizations are given but two ships are mentioned in the novel for WYLB. The flagship of Admiral Ross is the Farragut. Another ship at the front of the battle is called the Nelson.

------------------
Three hundred thousand kilometers per second, its not just a good idea, its the law.

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps