Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ Whale of a Tech! ("Damage" Spoilers) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: $$ Whale of a Tech! ("Damage" Spoilers)
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
- We have a MACO male called Richards. And another Corporal was named, but I didn't quite catch it. Forrester (the female MACO from the Western episode) is injured in the assault.

The other Corporal was named O'Malley.

"He's collecting pay-offs in a dark alley..."

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
No weirder than, say, Eddie Paskey playing several different NCC-1701 personnel on TOS, including Rizzo and Leslie in the same episode. ("Obsession")
-MMoM [Big Grin]

Considering that actress uniform is equipped with nametag with big letters that say "S. Money" I would say that yes, it is weirder [Smile]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry Ayres played Rizzo

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...according to several sites you're right, but Spike has him listed as being played by Paskey on his personnel list. Nonetheless, Paskey did play other characters besides Leslie, including Connors in "Mudd's Women." I'm reasonably sure that he also appeared as Leslie at some point after he was supposed to have been killed.

But in any case, the "S. Money" nametag wasn't visible in this episode, was it? Besides, surely explicit dialogue takes precedence over that sort of thing. So Parsons is another MACO, though she looks suspiciously like Money. [Wink]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe Parsons is a first name from a non-traditional family? [Wink]

(In that case, I feel sorry for Money...)

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if she chose to go by "Parsons", I hate to think what the 'S' must have stood for.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she is a snowman. Maybe she is Parson Brown.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And thus we ponder the great universal question:
Just how does one man get to be so funny?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxygen deprivation would be my guess.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that, if you come from a place called "Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan", you have to develop some sort of defense mechanism.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Damage" was on today, and so I came here looking for a discussion on this interesting morality play, how Archer's actions compare with Sisko's in "In the Pale Moonlight", whether he did the right thing or not, and so on.

Instead, we have people saying that because they said "Warp Core" instead of "Warp Coil" (or vice versa), this episode is the worst one since "Threshold".

I hate Star Trek fans.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You came to the "Starships and Technology" section of the board expecting a discussion of the morality of "In the Faux Moonlight"?

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As opposed to that bracing, no-holds-barred ethics debate going on in the General Trek forum? I think he meant Flare as a whole, not the S&T forum specifically.

Marian

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hate Star Trek fans."

Go write your dissertation and be quiet.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MarianLH is correct.

And I'm waiting for the pro-plus to kick in. And considering drinking some Red Bull, too. IT IS BANNED IN FRANCE!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps