Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Hourglass tech II (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hourglass tech II
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it possible we may have wiped them out
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was capping "Zero Hour" last night and I re-watched the scene with Daniels: I think he's trying to be too clever for his own good. We still don't know who he actually works for, but one line was quite telling. He says that the Federation will still be formed, but not in the same way. That to me sounds like he's trying to make a few improvements as he goes along. Like getting the Andorians involved in the Federation from the start. . ?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be suprised if at some point, Archer turns on him.

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Archer turns INTO him
machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
Hmmm... Have there ever been Romulans in the mirror universe?

The only mention was in "Through the Looking Glass" where Sisko told MirrorJennifer that he was going to visit the Romulans to see if they would help their cause. It was a lie but they were mentioned.
That was the one with Mirror-Tuvok, right? I think he also mentioned them earlier in the episode.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWoozle:
I wouldn't be suprised if at some point, Archer turns on him.

Exactly. I was thinking along the lines of the Vorlons in B5 - at which point will their respective agendas cease to coincide?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is that Daniels pulled Archer off the Xindi weapon before he was killed. For some reason, he couldn't take him to the future, probably because the future had been changed somehow, so he sent him to the past.

He probably sent Enterprise there too.

I don't know how the Vampire Nazi fits into things.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by machf:
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
Hmmm... Have there ever been Romulans in the mirror universe?

The only mention was in "Through the Looking Glass" where Sisko told MirrorJennifer that he was going to visit the Romulans to see if they would help their cause. It was a lie but they were mentioned.
That was the one with Mirror-Tuvok, right? I think he also mentioned them earlier in the episode.
Yes, MirrorTuvok was in that one. The only mention of the Romulans was in the end. I also checked the other Mirror-Eps and there was no mention of the Romulans in those either.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming that the Romulans don't get along any better with the Klingons there, I'd say there's a good chance they went the way of the Terrans.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps