Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection (Page 6)

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ships capped so far:

Lantree
Tsiolkovsky
Yamato
Hathaway
Saratoga (DS9)
Stargazer
Odyssey
Defiant (from "The Search")
Defiant (after that)

Norkova
Enterprise-B
Enterprise-D ("Generations")
Sau Paulo
Ross's ship
Lakota

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Star Trek IV, I have been capping from it acctually
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right; sorry, I missed that post the first time round...

Mark

--------------------

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you want what I've got now, or should I wait until later? I still have to go through to the end and get the 1701-A bridge, but I've got the other ships. (I got the BoP bridge since I was doing the movie anyway, so its available aswell if you want)
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Please cap the -A bridge, and then send 'er over. May as well be complete. [Wink]

Mark

--------------------

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Will do. Can anyone recomend a good program? The one I'm using now isn't terribly good if I miss something. Its a pain to go backwords with.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use PowerDVD, it's quite good. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Its amazing what some levels can do:
 -

Should I adjust the images, or do you want them as they appeared on screen?

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Adjustments would be awesome - they really show off more than what we normally see. If you can make the images a big bigger without popping the file size limit, that would be great too.

In related news, I got mail back from the guy who assembled the mega-chart of all the bridges on Bernd's site. He's sent me an updated version with some additional stuff, like a nice sketch of a Hathaway overview. Spiff!

Mark

--------------------

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Righty-o!

I tried some adjustments on the image of the Lantree bridge posted earlier, but the loss of image quality is too great before I can get anything worthwhile out of it. It may be because the image is compressed though. I did my adjustments on uncompressed TIF files

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is going to be the best bridge site ever. I have been following this thread from day one and I am already impressed with the work that is in it. Between the vid caps of all of the various bridges shown in Trek, as well as the suppleimental drawings and overhead views, this is going to be a Star Trek fan's dream. I can see this website growing nicely. While Bernd's site has the cleanest drawings, Spike has the most, this puts it all together. Who knows, if someone gets creative and tries to do what the Fact Files/Magazine did, that would only add to it. I have already bookmarked it and I intend to add it to my links as I update my site. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you take screenshots with PowerDVD?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hit the button with a picture of a camera on it.

Unless you've got the crappy version. Then you're screwed.

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

The files are ready. Do you want me to zip everything and send it?
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Well, it'll be much better than just sitting in your hard drive. [Wink] Please send 'er over!

And lookie what else I found!

Mark

--------------------

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps