Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » DC Comic Trek Bridges (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DC Comic Trek Bridges
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
They look like hot pants in that picture. And why is the woman so concerned about her husband "holding" the doors? Since when have crew members ever had to wait for a turbolift? Or is she worried about being 5 seconds late for her shift? Picard must be a bastard when it comes to timekeeping.

KIRK!

McCoy was waiting for a lift in Star Trek II [Wink]
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there was one instance of someone waiting for a lift in TNG. But one instance. Once (outside of "Yesterday's Enterprise", obviously).

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

yesterdayzhere
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also the USS Kobayshi Maru (II?), though I'm not entirely certain which comic it was from...
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KIRK!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KMII was from a DC comic that was the "final" mission of Kirk's first fiver. The ship in question was an Anton-class-esque patrol ship with a female captain, patroling th earea of the gool ol' Talos star system. It got blown up by Klingons after about three frames, IIRC, and isn't even mentioned in the rest of the story.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Didn't it look like a TOS version of the Miranda-class, without the rollbar?

I remember having the first issue. And that the UK publishers thought it would be a great idea to put the double page spread on the back and front of the same page, causing untold confusion to my tiny little brain.

--------------------

yesterdayzhere
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Didn't it look like a TOS version of the Miranda-class, without the rollbar?

Sounds right--I remember posting a scan of it on TrekBBS, but that was ages ago. Would love to see it again.

Always got a chuckle out of the female captain in her TOS miniskirt. Hard to take a commanding officer seriously when you can see her panties.

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps