Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise B Docking Hatch (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Enterprise B Docking Hatch
lennier1
Member # 1309

- posted      Profile for lennier1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
Kirks ego

That would�ve been twice as big as the whole drydock.

--------------------
SFM Instructor

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bottle contained all of Kirk's sperm:
his not reproducing was a cornerstone of the Khitomer Accords.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk was the Austin Powers of spaceman.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either the bottle had a heat source in it or the deflector dish was sending out heat waves.

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or the liquid inside could not freeze. It could of just been a show bottle for 'effect'.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe I WAS RIGHT AND NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME AND BOO GRR MAD!!

(obnoxious smiling face)

But seriously, like, Apollo 13? Three or so days with no power, and, according to official NASA scienticians the temperature in the command module dropped to 11 C, which is no good for camping, but not a bad temperature for a chilled (YET LIQUID) wine. I guess.

[I assume it dropped below freezing sometime before they got back to Earth, since movies never lie.]

{I don't know much about what temperatures are good for wines, though I do enjoy a nice merlot.}

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably from a brown bag, ya rummy.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COLT 45!

--------------------

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Kirk was the Austin Powers of spaceman.
Well thank you... [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Intruder1701
Member # 880

- posted      Profile for Intruder1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my wine in a box

--------------------
"Who cares if we bomb a few hospitals, it just means we got them a second time" Warrant Officer Robert Clift, CVN-71 OEF

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

quote:
Originally posted by lennier1:
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
Kirks ego

That would�ve been twice as big as the whole drydock.
Speaking of which, Shatner passed up an offer to appear on Enterprise feeling their $$$ offer was to craptastically low....

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Thank god: fuck that guy, anyway.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the hell would they explain Kirk being there on Enterprise... ancestor plot driven syndrome?

Besides, I want to see the Federation flagship go boom... oh wait I'm watching Star Trek: Generations too many times again.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah, woah, ancestors who look a lot like their descendents? Or time travel? This is insane crazy-talk!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A lot"? Plausible. "Identical"? Stretching it.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps