Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Voyager concept caps (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Voyager concept caps
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be a b/w picture of the underside of this baby available in a bookstore near you. It's in one of the "unauthorized" Trek compendiums ("Voyager A-Z" or something silly like that), a small book printed on cheap paper yet sporting some pictures I've seen nowhere else. It probably still sits on a shelf in a sf/fantasy bookstore near here, since it definitely isn't worth buying for more than that single picture... I'll have a look next week.

Essentially, the shot shows the model from side, 45 degrees down, sitting on its pedestal on a shelf of some sort. There are two phaser strips on the primary hull underside, and some minor additional detail (no aeroshuttle IIRC). The deflector is roughly of the final shape, even if merely painted in, and I seem to remember the two torp tubes being in place on the upper corners, too.

Or then I'm dreaming it all up. Save for the fact that the photo does exist.

Timo Saloniemi

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, whatever book it is, its not The Trekker's Guide to Voyager, since it has no pictures at all
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps