Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Photos from the Trek auction (Defiant, Reliant, etc) (Page 21)

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Photos from the Trek auction (Defiant, Reliant, etc)
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
So, they only labeled the nacelle pylons and the lower saucer as the Leeds. I'm now more inclined to say the Nebula in FC was the Leeds and not Endeavour or Lexington.

They bothered to rename the shuttle from Cochrane to Harris?

And they even did the shattered glass dome on the bridge of the E-D's saucer!

Ahem.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I made that post about nearly two weeks before your "I Was Right" post.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I brought up the idea like two and a half years before that. [Wink]

Let's not get snippety, now.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's also not gloat.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Are you going to put the Fear O' GodTM in me?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By golly, if you'll take in ya' he'll give it in ya'....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week there are some decent pics of concept sketches from "Communicator". Most of the Enterprise episodes have smushed together in my mind, so I only vaguely remember the final ship design, but it's nice to see some of this behind the scenes material. Doesn't turn up very often these days.

There's what looks like proof sheet of some sort for the Starfleet Academy directory in TWoK. Interesting to note that the bridge simulators are only referred to by number.

Trip's notice board doesn't yield any new info, but it seems to have 3-D visualisations of the engines or the engine room, possibly early concept designs during production of the series? There's also another image from the Star Charts book, so I guess that becomes sort of canon.

And winner of the "ugliest tricorder ever" award goes to...

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that award goes to this, but that's me...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess they needed more Nazi's on Enterprise.

Nazi's Arado E.555 strategic bomber
 -

From Enterprise (from above eBay link)
 -

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was like "Hey, Luftwffe '46!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well why didn't they use those during Nazi Alien Vampires Parts I & II.
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's a bit of a cheek, they're practically the same design.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New from eBay and "That's a Wrap Hollywood": Spacedock interior displays from STIII. Auction item

Of interest is the identification of a ship as NCC-1707.
 -

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have that ship in a list as a Constitution-class USS Hood...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Shik
Member # 343

Whereas I have it as the Predator-class USS Crusader.

Boy, that thing make Spacedock seem a lot smaller on the inside.

--------------------

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  28  29  30   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps