Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » I need your eyes! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need your eyes!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, request number two. Could one or more kind and, dare I say it, intrepid souls find for me the stardates of the following Voyager episodes: Scorpion (parts I and II), One, Dark Frontier, et al? Essentially, stardates from all Voyager episodes dealing with the Borg? Thanks much.

------------------
"Hey Mr. Boo, fly away home. Your house is so lovely, your children so nice."
--
Hello (The Band)

bonecrusher
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi the ship in Descent, how big and powerful is it compared to the borg cube. Also the Queen's new ship, was it ever given a name or ship class because if not im going to list it as "diamond".

Thanks

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ship is much smaller than a cube, though it's still bigger than the Enterprise. As far as power goes, it isn't that easy to compare Borg vessels. Each one has a rather vast storehouse of stuff to use against you. In terms of raw power available, I would guess the cube has the advantage, only because it has room for more and larger reactors.

Borg ships don't have names, so feel free to call the ship whatever you like. Some people call it a diamond, some call it the queen's yacht. As for me, I'm working on a classification system based on chronological appearence.

------------------
--
Hello (The Band)

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Borg Tetrahedron sounds good. No doubt it's not a tetrahedron, but what the heck.
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about: Queen's Yacht?

In the scene where the 'Yacht' goes after the Delta Flyer you can see that the 'Yacht' is about 1/3 as high as a Cube, that's 1 km, I believe.

BTW: What I meant with the ship from 'Descent' is that the schematic of the mine in 'Scorpion' is the same as that ship.

------------------
"Okay! No more mister knive guy!"

- Jim West, Wild Wild West

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you want the stardate for "One"? Do you mean "Drone"?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Scorpion": 50984.3
"Scorpion, Part II": 51003.7

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Nimrod, I was only trying to be helpful.

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, DS9 'Tears of the Prophets')

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Yeah yeah yeah...all those Voyager titles run together.

Thanks.

------------------
--
Hello (The Band)

bonecrusher
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since were talking about the Queen's "yacht", lets talk about the Queen since her ship was destroyed I assume she was killed and the Borg have since then made another Queen. Right? Also the cheap Voyager people had to use the Descent shape as an Mine. They must think we wouldnt have recognized it! They should of just made a circle or something. Oh and the ship wasnt a mine. Do you think that ship was Lore's design or a borg design?
IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Well, it's possible that it was a Borg-designed ship that didn't go into production, so to speak, when the project failed with that collective of Drones.

And, ahh, I didn't notice it was the "Descent" ship, but then again, ships aren't my forte.

------------------

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was never revealed where that ship originated from. Those Borg in "Descent" had nothing to do with the proper collective. Remember, they all were individuals. I suppose it may have always been their ship. Oh, I don't know...

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, DS9 'Tears of the Prophets')

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps