Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » On screen ships (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: On screen ships
Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod: Ms Bouncer??? Your theory is sound but still only a theory. There's nothing canon that proves the Melbourne was the Admiral's ship, whether it's an Excelsior-class or not.

Okuda did confirm that the ship was originally the study Nebula and was later changed to the ILM Excelsior. So really, the ship is either or both, depending on how you want to look at it. The rego wasn't clear (or visible at all) in any of the sightings.

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, Tears of the Prophets)
Dax's Ships of STAR TREK

[This message has been edited by Dax (edited November 15, 1999).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for that. I still like you.

------------------
-You're crazy!!!
-I thought I was pisces!

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apology sincerely accepted, Nimrod. Just don't do it again

I'm in transition between internet providers and have about 10 minutes left of my existing account. I'll see you all again as a new net entity...

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, Tears of the Prophets)
Dax's Ships of STAR TREK

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering that the window insets are crap and can hardly be handled by children it is a good suggestion that the "Constellationized Constitution" was actually built by children. However, I hope that AMT crap will not exist anymore in the 24th century. As for Jake building starship models, there was actually a short time when he was interested in technical things and worked with O'Brien. Unfortunately he then developed the wrong interests. A hopeless case

------------------
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way."
A somewhat different Janeway in VOY: "Living Witness"
Ex Astris Scientia

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timo: This is exactly the picture I was talking of. It is definitely an AMT 1/1400 model, and the secondary hull is probably adopted without changes, only the neck is removed, as opposed to the custom-built hull of the detailed Nebula studio model. In this case it is obvious that the small nacelles are taken from the 1/2500 model. Actually, this Nebula entirely consists of existing components. Even I had been able to build it.

------------------
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way."
A somewhat different Janeway in VOY: "Living Witness"
Ex Astris Scientia

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps