Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Steamrunner questions (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Steamrunner questions
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I understand, the Trek creative team isn't supposed to examine any fan-generated stuff unless it's been submitted through a literary agent. Otherwise if they used something that's inspired by something they saw on the web, they might get sued by the guy who created it (who, as we have all seen, isn't always the guy who says he created it).

I know they monitor some newsgroups, but that's about it as far as I know. It'd be nice if I got a letter from Paramount asking to use some concept I developed, but if I did, I would view the letter with more than a little suspicion. It is more probable that such a letter would have originated with a practical joker than paramount.

--Baloo

------------------
It is less important that you agree with me than it is for you to to understand what I'm saying.

http://members.tripod.com/~Bob_Baloo/index.htm

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps