Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Uprated Constitution class? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Uprated Constitution class?
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm, why is the Edit-function disabled?

------------------
"Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please see this thread: http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum1/HTML/000156.html

People should head straight to the Announcements forum if there's a new post there... CC wouldn't post something there for the fun of it.

------------------
"What happens on the edges of infinity, the never-never land of mathematics?"
-Miss Hodgin

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dukhat, have you had time yet to scan the charts? I�m very curious :-)

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the movie magazine & I'll scan the photo tonight. However, you're not going to be impressed. The pic is too small to make out any details, but I will post it anyway.

------------------
"Although I do not know how World War III will be fought, I do know how World War IV will be fought - with rocks and clubs." -Albert Einstein

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the scan. Hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up, but as you can see there's nothing here of use.

------------------
Star Trek: Legacy -
Timeline of Pertinent Events

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, darn, that's Page 3, and it doesn't list any ships on it I don't think...

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... Was that Rura Penthe or Qo'noS they were trying to bust Kirk and McCoy out of? Which planet does the map represent? I guess Starfleet could already have been pretty sure of the two ending up in Rura Penthe at that point of the timeline, so a plan centering on that location would be likely - and definitely easier than barging in to the Klingon home system, one would think.

What does the lower left box read? "Planetary something"... And is that number on the lower right a stardate? Perhaps they just dusted off some old invasion plans.

Timo Saloniemi

Nonsuch
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they might also chose an Oberth because it's the closest ship to wherever they were going to send it.

the box title looks like "planetary surface file" with three numbers after it to me.

IP: Logged
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally hold to the belief that the Oberths were sent in to beam survivors aboard from lifeboats and get them out of the area -- and that these ships were used because they were unarmed and it was hoped the Borg wouldn't view them as a threat. Oh, well...

------------------
"It's obvious I'm dealing with a moron..."

--Col. Edwards, ROBOTECH

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps