Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Archangel redesign (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Archangel redesign
Adm_Amit
Member # 1046

- posted      Profile for Adm_Amit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know about the blue lights! [Smile]

You've justified the flat landing sequence. It works for me!! And on a "regular" landing it makes sense that it would land flat. I guess any sort of variation of that would have to be under separate circumstances.

The shuttle looks great anyhow. Any animation you make is always up to the artist himself to decide upon [Wink]

--------------------
Amit =/\=

"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, tell that to some people!

The shuttle will flare out as it comes in, landing in a manner we've come to know and love, but the finished item will have a little more to it than that. I want it to manouever into position above a pad so that we see it slowly turn around a bit before coming down, allowing spotlights and stuff to play over the surface as is lands. Now to finish the damn model so i can get on to the animating...

--------------------
www.kennyscrap.com - where I download crap I make.

Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More updates, more detail added, impulse engines moved back to their original positions and beginning to add stuff like RCS thrusters and micro-torp hatches. The engine intakes are now taking shape as well, they were a real bugger to make too.

front three-quarters view
rear three-quarters view
side view with gear deployed.

--------------------
www.kennyscrap.com - where I download crap I make.

Adm_Amit
Member # 1046

- posted      Profile for Adm_Amit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really looking extremely well.

--------------------
Amit =/\=

"Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps