Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Map of San Francisco (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Map of San Francisco
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another little map to tide you folks over.
 -

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one. Where's Lake Armstrong?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That white smudge on the left.
A frozen lake is still a lake! [Wink]
Don't ask me how it was formed. Maybe a robotic water tanker on it's way back from Europa crash landed or something?

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five gets you ten that Lake Armstrong was meant to be somewhere in the Sea of Tranquility. Ol' Neil had to relieve himself SOMEHOW...

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev, Maybe the SF Museum would be better near the Academy or SFHQ in the Presidio?

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like maybe you've got a little dandruff there in Oceanus Procellarum.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

quote:
Rev, Maybe the SF Museum would be better near the Academy or SFHQ in the Presidio?
No problem.
 -

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I thought you had intended the Museum to be based at the old ENT-era SF Command complex. I thought that was a nice touch, but I guess I was mistaken... [Razz]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

I did, but it's Masao's building. [Wink]

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the Halliwell Manor? [Smile]
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Starfleet Museum is amost canon. Picard refers to a "fleet museum" in Relics, and the plaque for a painting in Generations, I think, refers to a "fleet historical museum."
 -
According to Amazon.com's word search function, "Starfleet Museum" appears in Star Trek Deep Space Nine Millennium: The Fall of Terok Nor the War of the Prophets Inferno
by Judith Reeves-Stevens: "For a ship of the future, the Augustus was reminding Jake more of the old walk-through exhibit of the U.S.S. Discovery, a Daedalus-class ship more than two hundred years old, at the Starfleet Museum in San Francisco. But even that old veteran, one of the first ships commissioned by the newly formed Starfleet, had had more room.

The reason I had originally thought the Museum was in the Presidio was my belief that ALL the Starfleet buildings were in the Presidio. But I guess they're not. But I like the Presidio.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't it be Terran System instead?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either. Convention in Trek is messy. Either the primary star or the main inhabited planet. *shrug*

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice Rev!

How about Mars? [Smile]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Give me a usable image of Mars and a map of all the craters, mountains & planitias and I'll see what I can do. [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps