Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Description needed (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Description needed
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly...

IOaP,SATM was my email sig last year. It, um changed when it was pointed out that without the context of the monolith, "it" could be seen as a certain male organ

So nyah, it's my sig more than yours

But honestly, I can't see it as an accurate fit to the forum... I mean, people do know what this place is for *mumble* unlike the Flameb.

My vote's for the other choice, I'm afraid....

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was your sig last year? Wow, but certainly not that surprising. Oh well, looks like I will use this to channel my anger and create a 3D battle damage Ambassador Class starship. It's either do that or do some things that may not be "good."

------------------
"It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Pack your bags, up and leave. Don't you dare come running back to me.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Close the door behind, leave your key. I'd rather be alone than unhappy."

-Whitney Houston

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Non-canon zone. Enter at your own risk."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends, Romulans, Countryman, lend me your ears!

Here are my favorites. I'll let the powers that be pick amoung them.

"It's Origin and Purpose, still a total mystery."

"Designed in a bar, built in a shed, piloted by a madman."

And, the idea that popped into my big head just moments ago, not intending to be a description idea:
"Friends, Romulans, Countryman, lend me your ears!"

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Votes Non-Canon Zone. Now when's the changes going to be made? I'm not clear on this, but since Fabrux is the moderator can he make the changes?

Hobbes

------------------
Inspected by #10
Federation Starship Datalink

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC sticks his arm up his PC and around the corner, and mysteriously the name changes. The process is better known as "editing via the backdoor".

------------------
"Well, I guess we're an Ovaltine family."
"MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!"
-American Radio Ads... *gag*... one more reason I'm glad to be above the 49th.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps