Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Starshipdesing (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Starshipdesing
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that one has been used on one of the real plaques. I don't remember which one, but I'm pretty sure it's been used. And yah, I use better quotes on all the ships I've come up with

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That quote was on the USS Sutherland's dedication plaque.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And on the Phoenix's IIRC.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are new Quotes:
"It is made to go into future..."
or
"Don't look back, look at the future..."

cya
Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about: "Wherever you go, there you are." Seriously, though. Great designs well executed, Lobo.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That one's on the Excelsior.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lobo: I thought it read "M�ge der Friede immer sicher sein". Am I mistaken? Sounds interesting to use a German phrase. Wasn't there a Russian one on the dedication plaque of the U.S.S. Tsiolkovsky?

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: Austin Powers ]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
@Austin Powers
hey yes its correct
good eyes

cya
Lobo

Lobo
Member # 669

hi
here is an desing logo an a animation of the sterling
http://members.tripod.de/MrBrown5/sterling/sterlingstatus.gif
http://members.tripod.de/MrBrown5/developsmall3.jpg
cya

[ August 05, 2001: Message edited by: Lobo ]

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Captain Zymmer
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lobo:
http://members.tripod.de/MrBrown5/pics/schiff111.jpg

LOBO!

I love this ship! It is amazing...it is everything I have ever looked for in a starship!

The majesty of the Galaxy meets the sexy lines of the Sovereign...I love this design

Any chance I could use it for my Star Trek Campaign?

I am also trying to get a 3D Model made as we speak. If that comes through I will make sure you get all the credit for the design and that the image is sent to you as well

Great work man, keep it up

IP: Logged
Lobo
Member # 669

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Zymmer:

LOBO!

I love this ship! It is amazing...it is everything I have ever looked for in a starship!

The majesty of the Galaxy meets the sexy lines of the Sovereign...I love this design

Any chance I could use it for my Star Trek Campaign?

I am also trying to get a 3D Model made as we speak. If that comes through I will make sure you get all the credit for the design and that the image is sent to you as well

Great work man, keep it up

thx!
Yes you can use it!
cya
Lobo

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps