Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Hereos 2x02 Lizards $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $$ Hereos 2x02 Lizards $$
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved this episode - "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I think Angela Patrelli is going to be quite scarey and have some full-on 'gift'.

If Claire gets in trouble next week - it's SO not fair - that guy was hanging outside her window - like she said it was just her and Mr. Muggles. The dog watching the TV show was cute... is that it's power?? Watching TV? [Big Grin]

Suresh and Parkman - hehehehe it's like they are in a relationship and they adopted Molly.

The Haitian doesn't seem to have the necklace anymore - maybe there is only one and Peter now has it.

Isaac Mendez is still in it - sort of! HGM's wife seems to be pretty OK with it all. Where is the brother? The teacher in the biology class was VERY annoying.

Kaito/Sulu didn't survive then? [Frown] Will we ever find out his power?

Notice the lights flickering when Angela Patrelli was attacked... hmmmm it's not "Bob" from Twin Peaks is it?? [Smile]

Wasn't Matt Parkman in the square when Peter and Nathan went up, up and away?? Oh maybe he was injured by then for Patrelli to recognise him.

I wonder what happened to the FBI chick who was working on the Sylar case?

Are Maya and Alajendro the source of the virus??

Who did Peter get the spark from? Did he also absorb all of Sylar's powers? What about the super-hearing and the ability to blend into shadows and the ability to melt substances or to learn things very quickly or freeze things? Has Peter met 'hero' so far?

Ando was looking pretty cool in his trench-coat - looking pretty official.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We discussed the 'spark' a bit further up the thread, but we don't really have much info to go on.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Has Peter met 'hero' so far?"

If, by "'hero'", you mean "Hiro", then yes, he met Alternate Future Hiro who came back in time and talked to him on the subway.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to mention standing right by him in the plaza in the season finale.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know I have NO idea what I meant by Has Peter met 'Hero' yet!?! Cause of course he has... so it makes no sense - even though it's at the end of a sentence where I said 'freeze things' - and by that I meant ice-freeze.

In my defence I finished watching it at about 1am and typed that then - and promptly fell asleep infront of the computer until 7 the next morning. NOT good for the neck.

[Smile]

What the hell did I mean?? Hmmm maybe I mean 'Sulu'? or 'Kaito'? I have no idea. LOL! Hey why is my reflection moving independent of me!?! [Smile]

What is this talk of duplicating powers??

Is it possible that Kensai is an ancestor of Claire's?? And why is it that he's supposed to be Molly's Bad Man? Where have they even hinted at that?

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt that this new evil villain is an alternate personality of Peter. Molly seems to indicate that she's seen this person in the past long before she met our "Heroes". While the ending of the last episode would indicate he has Jessica/Nikki's power, I doubt he's the one committing the killings.
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew: West can fly like Nathan; Takezo can heal like Claire. Duplicate powers, as in, they're the same; up until now everyone's was unique.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Well they are generationally duplicated.

I've got a Star Wars twist here - what if West is another illegitimate child of Nathan Patrelli's??

I reckon Kensai is a distant relative of Claire's.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

We've seen no evidence they're generationally duplicated. In fact that's something I've brought up more than once; how do a pyrokinetic and a man with the power of flight produce a child with tissue regeneration? Where's the logic in who gets what ability?
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've got a Star Wars twist here - what if West is another illegitimate child of Nathan Patrelli's??
And he just happens to be living in the same town that Claire is hiding in? Right.

So far as I can tell there's no pattern to the powers. Claire is a healer, sired by a pyrokinetic and a flyer (telekinetic?) with a power-stealer for a brother. Indeed, the fact that Peter can copy powers at all suggests they're all tied together somehow as if it's all the same power (mind over matter?) and it's just random how an individual manifests that ability.

I might also add that their was mention of duplicate powers at somepoint in season 1. I forget what exactly, but I think it was the Chris Eccelson flashback episode. At least it was implied by refering to someone as if they were already familiar with that power. It's been a while, so can't be more specific.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter is Claire's Uncle, not brother.
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

*paws at his head* I'm having awful incest images, make them stop!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reverend's sentence was a little ambiguous, bu you could read "with a power-stealer for a brother" as modifying "flyer".
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Hey you could. I'm'n'a go feel sheepish.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Oh I get it now. You sicko.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps