Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 2x05 Fight or Flight $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ Heroes 2x05 Fight or Flight $$
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Electrogirl aside; I kind of want Sylar to take those two kids under his wing.
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what'd be a twist? What if Peter becomes evil (as we see his desire to kill Dominic Keating, and as we debate whether he absorbed Jessica's madness), and Sylar, through contact with the Plague Twins, becomes the good guy who has to redeem himself by stopping Peter?

Oh, and has anyone seen that fan series Star Trek: Final Frontier? I watched one of the latest episodes (I think it was a later one, anyway) and I could've sworn one of the actors in it was the guy who played Sylar...and he also was pretty much the only one who could act. No offense to fan series, of course, but I'm not going to sugar-coat it [Wink]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps