Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 2x11 Powerless $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ Heroes 2x11 Powerless $$
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Will the virus still happen? Even though Peter nuked it - it's possible the powder could have some viral particles still in it - and Nikki is supposed to have the virus - is it possible she could spread it - Sylar too?"

Niki and Sylar had a different strain of the virus. Not the kill-everyone version. I think Niki said it wasn't even contagious, but who knows how true that was?

Another reason why Angela Petrelli couldn't be the assassin : Unless her power is shape-shifting, she was not the behatted fellow who walked away from the shooting.

This weird camera focus thing everyone seems to hate... Was that the reason, every once in a while, the edges of the screen went all blurry? Because that's what I noticed about it. I wondered what they were trying to do.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HopefulNebula:
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Then Pa Petrelli must have manifested well into his later years. He was quite disturbed by Linderman having a power, to the point of calling him a freak. And when they met up later on there was no mention of a power either.

Yah. The Vietnam people were all like 18.
Nikki, Monica, Peter, Nathan, Isaac, and Matt were over 18, though, when they manifested, so I don't think it's necessarily age-related.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to mention that Claire was about sixteen, and Elle has apparently had her powers since she was a child.
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Molly.
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The solar eclipse..?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
This weird camera focus thing everyone seems to hate... Was that the reason, every once in a while, the edges of the screen went all blurry? Because that's what I noticed about it. I wondered what they were trying to do.

Oh, I LOVE that effect. They use some sort of split focus lens so they can have a close up and a long shot with everything else out of focus. I think it looks really stylish, though it can be overused.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What got on my nerves is that in one scene (forget which) the person in the foreground (either Noah or Bob I think) turned their head and their nose and half their face went completely out of focus.

I don't have a problem with it's frequent use, but when it's poorly used like that it gets distracting and if I'm even noticing things like that then I can;t be paying as much attention to the story as I should and that is a problem in itself.

P.S. Anyone notice that Bob's password was Midas?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I noticed. *smacks forehead* Did you catch his username? Maybe that's the thing for PrimaTech Paper's website.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I'm still wondering about the things in that vault.

Saw some interesting theories in the Heroes wiki.
http://heroeswiki.com/Theory:Vault

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Update on the PrimaTech thing...username "bob" and password "midas" didn't work. I'm going to watch the ep again. Edit: nvm, shoulda known [Razz]

Also, it says here that it's been behind-the-scenesedly confirmed that Bob can turn stuff into things other than gold.

And, teh funny.

Edit after disjointed edit...about Pa Petrelli and his power and manifestation...what if it was a power he didn't notice at first? I was poking round the wiki, and some fans think his power might have had something to do with probability. It was mentioned in the graphic novel that he was extremely lucky at cards; there are also 3 playing cards in the Vault.

Further: The brain being kept there is theorized by some to be the brain of some Hero whose power the Company wants. They might have been keeping Sylar alive in order to have him extract the power, or to have Peter, who they had captured for awhile, to absorb his 'intuitive aptitude' and extract the power.

[ December 08, 2007, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Daniel Butler ]

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its good to know someone checked out the link I provided [Razz]
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

lol Yeah, thanks for posting.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps