Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ BSG 4x09 "The Hub" $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ BSG 4x09 "The Hub" $$
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where the frack are the Two's? For that matter, have we ever seen more than one Two on the screen at once since the miniseries? I'm starting to wonder if there's not only one of them.

And what's the deal with Athena's memories? I mean, didn't she download to the Cylon base ship on the premise that they couldn't read vital information from her memories? Perhaps there will be some fallout from that. Maybe Athena lied to him to get him to go along with the plan, and maybe that has something to do with why power in the fleet shut down during the nebula battle. Still, Helo seems very disturbed by the fact that potentially every eight out there can effectively be his wife. I'm starting to wonder now, what was the point of having Boomer as a sleeper agent? Why have the personality overlay that thinks its human? Some sort of experiment for the breeding program?

Liked Bill taking his wedding ring off and putting it on Roslin in her vision. Subtle.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see Adama do anything with his ring...Maybe I'll rewatch the scene later.

I figured the human overlay was to make sure she wasn't discovered. I mean, that's the point of a sleeper, to seem absolutely normal so there's absolutely nothing to give them away as something other than, well, absolutely normal...I mean, sleeper agents have to blend, perfectly. If she didn't even know she was a Cylon there was no chance of her doing anything Cylon-y, especially since it seems that without knowing she was a Cylon, she couldn't use her Super Cylon Strength.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was the bit in her vision where she died.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps