Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Farscape (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Farscape
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And coming soon to a theater near you?
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2000-01/14/14.30.sfc

------------------
"We exist in a boundless time continuum. There is no weekend!"

- Zorak, "Hungry," Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was Captain Craise's brother that was killed, not his son.... but I'm just being picky, who wants to explain to him how the aliens can understand each other's speach?

------------------
"I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For plot, I'd just put "Red Dwarf, minus the funny bits." No, seriously. The feel of the show seems almost identical, to me anyway.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They stuck translator microbes into Chrichton's foot so he can understand everyone elses speech. Apparantly all babies recieve it at birth.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from the outsiders viewpoint, I had to watch this because of a friend (which I'll have to "repay" for this).

The first half hour of Part 1 was incredibly painful to watch and it almost made me turn it off and go upstairs (although LEXX was much worse). The second half just got to passable as Chrichton is captured yet once again and is tortured again.

Part 2, however, was quite good. There weren't any parts that I found extremely bad like I did in Part 1. However, Chrichton is a piss poor shot if he could hit Scorpius from that distance.

I'm not sure what Part 3 will bring. I can easily wait for it, but it would be interesting to see.

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5/Crusade Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

Contributing Writer
Beyond Babylon
http://www.b5mg.com/Beyond_Babylon

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it's me with some more Farscape news...

apparently a movie is in the works check out this Comming attractions by Corona, Farscape movie info/rumor page... http://www.corona.bc.ca/films/details/farscape.html

it has links to the shows two official web pages, yes that is right two official web pages, how many shows out there can boast two official web pages? Well this one has the Scifi channel official website, and the Jim Henson company official website, they are both well done, and contain different (not contradicting) information...The scifi site is done in a journal form, and the Jim Henson is just an information page, they both have char/cast bios. Just heard that a book series, and action figures are being released some time this year. Can you believe this is from one of the guys that brought us Seaquest!!!

------------------
"Hey you...you talkin to me?"
"Show me your steel"
"I will show you my iron claw technique!"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we are now in the hom stretch! Part III was just shown about 5 minutes ago, and again, way above par. Though, unfortunatly, it wasn't as good as the previous two. But there has to be a sour one in there somewhere. But, I'm not bashing the episode. FX, still way above anything else out there. Moya's new baby (about to recieve a name), the interior is excellent. Okuda and co. now have someone to compete with. As for the entire story down on the asteroid, well, it was getting a tad confusing in the middle of it all.

Not really sure what else to say about the episode, except that it was good, but not the best.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Gepta001
Member # 231

I think I missed the end of part 2, because I don't remember what happened to the the PK tech girl, all I remember is $$$ space

is that she was shot, and she got brought to Moya, but I didn't think she died. But she was not in the 3rd part,and John didn't seem sad?

------------------
"Show me your steel"
-Five

"Every lie is another brick in the path to hell"

Grand Admiral Reese
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if she died, either. It certainly seemed to imply that she died, but I'm still not sure. Also, what happened to the guy with the irom mask that covered the glowing part of his head?

The last part of the Finale is on tonight. I hope its as good as the other three episodes. Someone is going to defect to the Peackeapers, and one of them is going to defect to Moya's side. I think that Rygel might be the defector, but thats just my guess. Capt. Crace seems like he is about to leave the Sebeacen side, so he is probably defecting to Moya.

IP: Logged
Grand Admiral Reese
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was right. Rygel did go to Crace's Command Carrier, and Crace did go to Moya. I guess that I'm pretty good at guessing.
IP: Logged
Gepta001
Member # 231

I forgot about that guy with the thing on his head!! It seems the writers forgot about him to maybe? But now we have to wait till march for the next episodes.... It will be a long month wait...

------------------
"Show me your steel"
-Five

"Every lie is another brick in the path to hell"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Kosh

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no nooo.

For great Kosh.

All better.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are talking about the 'thing in Crichton's head' multi-part episodes, right? The last few episodes of season 3?

I've seen them already, all of them, on the British BBC. They are FANTASTIC, and will sure leave you sitting, staring and taking a big *gasp*, which you most probably didn't do since 'Best of Both Worlds, part 1'.

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! When does season 3 begin on the British BBC 1 or 2???

------------------
"We have a good arrangement. He supplies the weapons, I use them."
- Blade

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited April 18, 2001).]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jeff!!

------------------
Witty Remark

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps