Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » From fave ships to most outstanding sci-fi films ever! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: From fave ships to most outstanding sci-fi films ever!
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They had M4A1's, AK's, berettas, used and bruised stuff with some paint missing. And that Huey with the gatling gun, very retro. The enemy had shining silver Deagle's, good contrast methinks.

No M4A1s, I have that gun. They were M16 VNs. They did not use AKs. They did, however, use a Spaz 12, akimbo micro Uzis, akimbo scorpions, akimbo MP5ks, and some other weapons that i dont remember.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akimbo? i thought Heckler and Koch made the Mp5k. hmm. m4a1, can't remember what it look like. the coolest looking gun is the Steyer AUG, and the H&K G11.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those two big guns the mouse guy pulled out of the coffins might be slugthrowers. or they look like the grenade launcher from goldeneye. but that's a bad reference cause they don't even use proper names in the game.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Da_bang80
Member # 528

what about Independance Day? that movie was ok.

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I gotta update my list some now...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akimbo is a Japanese word. It basicly means one gun in each hand. H&K does make the MP5k.

Colt M4A1: http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/orig/m4carbine.htm

That's the M4A1, best of the Armalite series of weapons made by american company Colt.

Colt M16A2: http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/orig/m16a2.htm

Thats about what the Colt M16VN looks like, except the VN has a shorter magazine. Those were used in the matrix.

A friend of mine has the aug but LOVES the G11. I have the M4A1 but i just LOVE the FN P90 and FN F2000 weapons. Those are found here:

F2000: http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/1100/1139.htm

P90: http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/0600/655.htm

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Ok, final gunnut-post from me)
I stand corrected aboot the M4A1, I now remember the one Reeves had on the poster, it's got the solid stock, yes. I guess they didn't fire any AK's but I believe I saw some in the "flying gun racks". Good thing Neo didn't move there.

When did they use SPAS12's? And am I the only one who thinks the SPAS12 Sam neill fired in Jurassic Park made far too small holes in the kitchen window?

Da_bang80: I thought so too at first, but the shells in the drum magazine looked like they had brass finish with red tips, and they're too small to be 40mm.
I've only seen the damn movie once, I just HAVE to get this bad boy on DVD.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps