Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Ender's Game - Movie Adaption (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ender's Game - Movie Adaption
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're going to go fuck something up, you might as well go all the way.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are you saying you wouldn't like lots and lots of monkey?

Mo monkey, mo monkey, mo monkey.

As for an "Ender's Game" movie, I think they'll ruin the movie anyway, and it will suck, cause it isn't a kiddie book, but as someone pointed out, they''l be trying for Harry Potter in space, and dumb the thing down till no adult could enjoy it, and since no kid is going to get the book, they wont want to see it either, so it will go down in flames and I think I need a little more caffine!!!!!!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the guy writing it is such a hack, and I doubt he really gets the story.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"Because it will make him lots and lots of monkey?"

I would respond to that, but I really don't think I could do it justice...

Proteus: Shadow of the Hegemon is a sequel. And, yes, it was alright. So was Ender's Shadow. I'll assume the "ass" ones you mean are the Speaker for the Dead-Xenocide-Children of the Mind set? Those really weren't all that great, IMO.

In the Ender community, Game, Shaddow, and Hegemon are considered the 'Paralell' series, even though Ender's Shaddow went a bit further in the timeline and Hegemon is a Parelell sequel.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps