Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Knight Rider movie: The Joy, The Agony (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Knight Rider movie: The Joy, The Agony
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two in fact, but I can no longer edit them out. Alas.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was incorrect. It was a modified C-5 Galaxy cargo plane, largest damn plane in history, and it can take off vertically, woohoo!

-

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Pim Pim:
I was incorrect. It was a modified C-5 Galaxy cargo plane, largest damn plane in history,

You're still incorrect. The "largest damn plane in history" is actually the Russian Anotonov An-225 Mriya, or "Dream." It was an enlarged variant of the preceding 124 designed among other things to carry the various Buran craft atop it.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but the Russians don't count. They're backward.
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I did a search for the World's Largest plane on Jeeves, it helpfully reminded me that Airfare to Tuscon is really cheap this month.
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThoughtPyminal:
When I did a search for the World's Largest plane on Jeeves, it helpfully reminded me that Airfare to Tuscon is really cheap this month.

you should have used
 -

or perhaps
 -

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least you saved them and uploaded them seperately. Else, he should have asked two gigantic penises.
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnus Pym Eye:
At least you saved them and uploaded them seperately.

what else would i have done?
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps