Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » How much time passes in the Matrix? (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: How much time passes in the Matrix?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's for me to know, and you to obsess about late at night in your cold, lonely bed. }B)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psyliam, you're a heathen.
I thought the US were the only ones with candied popcorn. And that extra-heartstopper butter poured over the popcorn at the last second.

I would never eat candied popcorn, the only time I tried it it tasted like "Rice Krispies" or Snap, Crackle and Pop.
Popcorns are supposed to be salted, like chips/crisps. If both the soda and the popcorn is sweet there's no harmony, like with pancakes and black coffee. No wonder so many of you yanks and brits throw up every time there's a "Braindead" or "Kill Bill", you're just waiting for an excuse to dump all the liquid syrup filling your gut.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, great. Thank you so fucking much, Blair and Bush. Now the whole bloody world is linking us together. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can run all the way to Kiwiland but never escape the long arm of syrup.

Conversely, 60 days left to IKEA-Xtravaganzer. Ride the walrus.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on, no-one ever has the salted popcorn. It's not a question of choice, it's a question of flavour.

I've never seen the butter being poured all over it though. That would be horrible.

And crisps aren't suppossed to be salted. They are suppossed to be flavoured. Prawn Cocktail, or Cheese and Onion, or Marmite. But not just salted. That's boring.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, English food sounds totally as bad as the TV sitcoms have told me.

TV, before I realized that TV, Pizza and Buttered Popcorn made children fat.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps