Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » First Look: Fantastic Four pics! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: First Look: Fantastic Four pics!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has good movies?
I've seen a couple and found them diverting but not worth buying.
...or really watching more than once.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but Mallrats had this: "Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

Which is one of my favorite movie rants.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I'm not saying it didn't have its moments. Personally, I consider "Fly, fatass, fly!" a potentially quite useful phrase. But such concerns have their detractory counterparts in such memorable moments as the "blow job + farting" discussion and its ilk.

And, really, has anyone ever in their life harbored even the slightest desire to watch Ben Affleck engage in anal sexual congress? Of course not.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah... there was that. But come on, that's easily overlooked when one remembers classic moments such as Jay pounding on the glass to a pet store or patting Brody's package as he takes his leave.

That's just good stuff.

And the foodcourt debate. Ah... I remember it well.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The escalator bit is also nicely followed through with Brodie's shouting for someone to control a kid playing on said escalator.

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Personally, I consider "Fly, fatass, fly!" a potentially quite useful phrase.

You really do ask for it, don't you? Never mind the fact that I've just noticed that you use two spaces after full stops, which has to make you at least 60.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just don't get any respect these days.

I think they'll have trouble making Professor Doom look good. And I'll bet he won't have a latvian accent either, the heartless bastard.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least he wont be an Itallian like the Red Skull was in the terrible Captain America movie.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Never mind the fact that I've just noticed that you use two spaces after full stops, which has to make you at least 60."

How did you notice that? The HTML doesn't display multiple spaces in a row. I do type the double spaces, but they disappear by the time the post shows up on the screen.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am that damn good.

quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
Professor Doom look good.

I'm willing to put this down to some sort of weird translation glitch, because I think that Professor Doom is technically correct. But really, it should be "Doctor Doom". Because then there is alliteration. Do you see?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's supposed to be Dr. Doom in any American version ever made.

and HTML!? wow!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

How 'bout "Grandmaster D"?

"Webmaster Doom"?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Professor Doom but I don't trust him.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can never forgive him for the death of your boy?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

For failing him in Ethics class.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How did you notice that?"

The quotes, they reveal even your darkest secrets. Bear that in mind, punk.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps