Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » DW: "The End of the World" [$$$] (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DW: "The End of the World" [$$$]
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that "math on a chalkboard" kinda way that anything is possible, yes.

Really, I'm a humble guy that is just great at everything. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"From what I remember of 'The Five Doctors', when Pertwee's Doctor met up with Sarah Jane she made some comment about him actually being *him*. She says something along the lines like 'You became all...' and then points to her teeth and her curly hair. At this point Pertwee finishes the sentence with 'All teeth and curls?' so it's possible he doesn't know what his next regeneration will look like, just that it will involve teeth and curls because of the clues from his old companion."

While that's possible, it doesn't seem very likely he could have come up with that description from Sarah's vague hand-waving. More likely, the third and fourth Doctors met at some point bewteen the things we saw on TV.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps