Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » BSG 2 x 08 "Final Cut" (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: BSG 2 x 08 "Final Cut"
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Presumably, they are waiting for the baby. Which wasn't supposed to be there in the first place [Smile]

(Damn... could this show get any better? I genuinely have no idea what writers prepared for us, and unlike in Enterprise, I'm pretty sure they aren't making it up as they go [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Other than at FTL, aren't the cylon vessels typically faster than the human ships? What is then preventing them from assembling one good size task force and going all Surigao Strait on the ragtag fleet?

Locating it.

The Cylons don't have reliable communication with their agents in the fleet -- they seem to be constantly sending out scouting parties, and every now and then, one actually locates Galactica. Of course, Galactica usually does an emergency FTL jump and the Cylons are back to base one.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't think there's any reason to assume that the Cylons always know where the fleet is.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps