Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » X-MEN 3 Trailer... ($?) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: X-MEN 3 Trailer... ($?)
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryan Singer wanted to make a Superman movie so Fox looked around for a new director and for a long while found no takers, until they got that guy who directed Layer Cake, which I've never seen. Then he quit and Brett Ratner was brought onboard. The production schedule is pretty rushed for a big time summer action film. Or so I've heard from unreliable internet sources. There's also a review of the script at Ain't It Cool News, keeping in mind of course that they are the worst site on the web and as trustworthy as a rambling crazy person.

Granted, this sort of insider news is probably toxic to the art of cinema, and the rise in outlets for behind-the-scenes info is probably in perfect inverse proportion to the quality of big time summer films, and David Foster Wallace wrote a brainy essay about this sort of thing, but what do you want us to do, not hit the movie gossip sites every few hours? Crazy talk.

I just like to hate on things, is probably the deal.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just like to hate on things, is probably the deal.
It's taken years, but we're finally on the same page....your journey to the Darkside is now....complete.

Incidently, Richard Pryor died today- I'm kinda suprised no one mentioned it.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a thread about an X-Men movie? That doesn't really surprise me at all.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he was the first choice for Professor X.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps