Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Favorite Background Jedi ... ? AoTC $$$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favorite Background Jedi ... ? AoTC $$$
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he could do that, why would he need a cane to walk? Obviously, he only uses the Force on special occasions. He doesn't use it for everyday moving-around.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He moved extra slow and withered after battling Dooku, so it must've strained his powers a bit, especially the bigass pillar lift. Needless to say, the guy has my respect even more, now.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered, after seeing Yoda open up his particular can of whoop-ass, whether the whole "cane" thing isn't an act. Misdirection, as it were.

Then again, he is almost 900 years old. Maybe those quick bursts of activity are all he can manage.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kit Fisto is my favorite background Jedi. that big goofy grin, and all.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoda be needin' some azziztanze by da pfizer companeezee. Yo. Den hes lightsaber be flyin' all da tyh-ahm!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and no, Fo2, Emperor Palpatine also used a cane to give off an impression of weakness.
A lie he only revelealed when "doing business", like with Luke. [Smile]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps