Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Lego Star Destroyer ... 3,000 PIECES! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lego Star Destroyer ... 3,000 PIECES!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tantive IV at Toys R Us in SJ is $269 +tax.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
San Juan?
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
San Jose?
IP: Logged
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Houston?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a problem....
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously. [Smile]

Care to enlighten us what SJ is supposed to mean?

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piece listing.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great god almighty!! That's brilliant. Thanks Snay.
Right now I'm counting what and how many pieces I needed for my favorite LEGO models (Akira, Nebula, Sovereign). Now I can finally build them in grey (instead of using white or yellow bricks). [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Now this is annoying for all Euro-Members: The Star Destroyer will cost 330 Euro!!! That's in comparison to 269 US-$ which would convert roughly to 280 Euro.

For all those in the UK: the price there is 225 Pounds Sterling (which converts to about 355 Euro!!)

So much for buying several... [Mad]

Why is it so much cheaper in the U.S.? Is LEGO afraid George W. would launch an attack against Denmark otherwise??? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The $269 is an introductory price ... after Jan 1, it rises to $300. Happy, ya punk?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

The prices I quoted are also introductory, just for your info. They will rise in January too!

--------------------

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

Lego is no longer turning a profit, so they are charging as much as possible for the large kits. they know that more or less the same amount of people are going to be buying it whether its $199 or $299 (in other words, lego dorks), so they might as well charge as much as they want.
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Well then, to hell with Lego! No wonder they aren't making any profits nowadays - serves them right for killing of all the great lines they had and introducing crap like bionicle etc.
Stick with your roots I say - although these times have long passed.

--------------------

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

i really really miss the old castle legos. those things fucking rocked. damn bionicle.
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you speak of the "old" castle Legoes, be damn sure you refer to the days the walls were made of yellow bricks!

(OTOH, those things didn't rock...)

I miss the days there were more than three different sets of trains on sale simultaneously. The current electricity distribution system is the best by far, at least compared with the third-rail thing that came between battery power and the modern rails. But the selection is so narrow.

I do think the SW line is awesome, though. Wish they'd buy Trek, too. How do they manage to get these super deals?

Timo Saloniemi

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps