Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » New Trailer possible minor spoilers $ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Trailer possible minor spoilers $
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one has commented on the new (and presumably the last (major) trailer for Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith).

Better than the teaser trailer. It's instilled a new excitement in me for the new movie! I think I want to go to a midnight screening!

I won't comment on the clip too much just yet, except - no sign of Jar Jar! LOL!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really quite disturbing. He's one of the oldest members of Flare, yet his posting style hasn't developed at all. I mean, LOL? What are you, twelve?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen it yet. Is it available online anywhere (other than by feeding Lucas' pockets by joining Hyperspace)?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen this clip, and will continue not having to the seen it, but a friend of mine that did see it said that it gave him hope and confidence, and he hated Ep.I and first half of Ep.II.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know that we'll see the return of the correllian corvette and a precursor to the x-wing.

One thing does burn in my mind though, will we get to see the formation of the rebel alliance?

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Likely not. Lucas already has tons of stuff to cram in this movie. It's likely that there will be hold outs like Organa and Mon Mothma who will talk about it, but I can't imagine an organized effort being formed this early in the game. The Senators who end up supporting the Rebellion will likely have to survive by pretending to fall in line.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw it at www.starwars.com for free.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Hmmm... they must've have opened it to non-hyperspace members... I'll have to decide whether or not to watch it...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
It's really quite disturbing. He's one of the oldest members of Flare, yet his posting style hasn't developed at all. I mean, LOL? What are you, twelve?

WTF!?! WHAT!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:

WTF!?! WHAT!?!
uhh.... *looks to his Left and above, a little*

Hmm... "Resident.... Nut-cache...."

That looks interesting...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Likely not. Lucas already has tons of stuff to cram in this movie. It's likely that there will be hold outs like Organa and Mon Mothma who will talk about it, but I can't imagine an organized effort being formed this early in the game. The Senators who end up supporting the Rebellion will likely have to survive by pretending to fall in line.

$$$SPOILER$$$

It seems that the Senate is all for the destruction of the Jedis.

As I understand it, Palpy is blaming any military defeats on the Jedi and after Mace and his three Jedi pals try to kill him (and get killed themselves by Sideous and Anakin), there is no opposition to Palpy sending Anakin and the clone troopers to destroy the Jedi Temple and everyone inside.

Pretty slick of ol' Palpy nad damn good plotting by Lucas.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Right... but there will still be senators who stay on the side of the Jedi, such as Bail Organa. Since Palpatine doesn't kill them, he must not view them as a threat. Therefore, I'm guessing they won't be actively involved in any kind of resistance movment by the end of the movie. They may, however, start talking about ways to lay low and begin undermining Palpy's power.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be crazy, but I coulda swore I saw Bail Organa in the trailer. Saying something like "Nooo..."

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yah, he's screaming in the trailer. But he survives the war and is a supporter of the Rebellion.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps