Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Official Resignation.... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Official Resignation....
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recent events have lead me to believe that I can no longer fulill my duties as SexGoddess to this board. There are just way too many demands on my sexuality as it is, and certain people have become a bit possessive.... and anyways, when was the last time I spouted off a good amount of innuendo?

So I shall become instead just plain Goddess, and appoint someone else as SexGoddess under me.

Applicants welcome.... I'll pick someone soon.

------------------
"SHOES!"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*updates her profile and stuff while she's at it*

------------------
"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons...for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*nominates Frank*

------------------
"I cannot live out that life.
That man is bereft of passion... and imagination!
That is not who I am!"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*doesn't think that Frank would make a very good goddess at ALL* Maybe it's because of the anatomy.....

~LOA

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Frank really want to be underneath Jubes? He be forever arguing that her boobies are actually 120m in size, not 170m. Or something.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he has the legs for it.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to nominate me ... In my infinate "Pinky-and-the-brain-syndrome", I am still trying to take over the world ... Here's my nomination speech :

Some people come up to me and they say: "Hey .. How can .. you be .. such a swing-ang-sex-GOD!!?"

And I say: "WEll it's because I know how to talk to a woman .. I say things she wants to here like, 'Are you through yet??' and 'would you like to be held?' .. and sensitive to her womanly needs too .. like if she want to do it like a cat - we do it in kitty-litter .. if she likes it like a dog , we do it on the paper.... because I .. am a WILD AND CRRAZY GUY!!! - anyone recognize that??

Anyways... That my speech!!

------------------
But Mom... I'm just trying to fit in !!!!

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

[This message has been edited by Alshrim Dax (edited January 12, 2000).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*grumble*

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me, or is Alshrim getting stranger by the day?

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd suggest nominating Liz, but, after that thing w/ the pictures, I don't think it's a good idea. Now, if anyone else would care to nominate her, that's a different story entirely... *grin*

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nominate LOA!!

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He did it, not me. That means it isn't my fault. See, this is my way of staying out of trouble. Instigate things, but leave it up to someone else to actually take the actions. *L*

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*puts hands on hips and taps foot while glaring at TSN* I blame YOU for this, not poor Gepta... :-P

Ah, well... I should have known it was coming.... gah.....

~LOA

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone second the nomination? we need someone to second the nomination before we put it up for a vote!!!

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA seems a sutible replacement.

------------------
Go Brain, GO

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps