Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Official Resignation.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Official Resignation....
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but does LOA produce the proper deluge of innuendo?

I mean, the Forum SexGoddess, by definition, must be a master -- erm, MISTRESS of the play on words. A leather outfit doesn't hurt.

Of course, I don't know of many others here with the most obvious requirement of being a GodDESS...

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*just smiles* Innuendo? Me? Never..... I mean.... I could NEVER make a grown man blush... not once have I EVER said anything to a guy frind that was so (jokingly) innuendo filled that their eyes grew wide and their mouth dropped to the ground... never once... nope... not me! Really! I mean it... never.....

~LOA

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW... I made it... Sr. Member finally... took me long enough! Oy!

~LOA

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Second Gepta's Motion.......

*runs like hell*

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think LOA fits the job myself, and as I'm the person in charge of placing a new Sex Goddess, it's my decision.

I think Liam will do a very good job. Who thinks Liam would be good?

------------------
"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons...for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DESS, God - DESS.

Now, unless I've misinterpreted everything I've ever heard, Liam, although a recognized Grand Master of Naughtiness, lacks the requisite placement of... attributes to be a God-Dess, nor has he been seen in drag lately.
(on the other hand, the letters in "Liam" CAN all be found in the name "Max Klinger"...)
((On the gripping hand, why am I arguing about this??))

*shrugs*
Okay, whatever you decide. Doesn't matter to me, since I'll never be in the running.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely this would just stoke my ego and give me an enormous head?

I mean, I don't want to come over all Charles Capps...

Oh god, that would be awful. Imagine if he'd just spend several hours making new changes to the Flare board, working really hard, sweating profusely, and then he has to wipe the stickyness off of his keyboard. I'd feel awful. And I'd have to wash it clean. Probably using the same tool I got it dirty with, I'd just have to adjust the setting.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually originally wrote up a lengthy reply suggesting Liam as the final conclusion, but thought it unnecessary.

And LOA: That was what you and TSN had worked out you'd put in your status line?

Oh, and LOA, you can't blame me for posting pictures, then.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had completely forgotten about that bet... It is a bit of a letdown...

------------------
"We exist in a boundless time continuum. There is no weekend!"

- Zorak, "Hungry," Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME, ME , ME!

(I'm back too, I had to have my ISP come out and fix the computer.)

------------------
Peace on Earth

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

*smile* No, this isn't it....

------------------

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PsiLiam: Nothing like laughter to keeps one's sanity...

Seriously tho, I don't think I qualify as a Sex God ... Nope.. that's my humble opinion... I consider myself more the .. court jester !!!

Besides .. being nuts is fun sometimes, wouldn't you agree?? :p

Therefore... I vote for LOA !!

P.S .. that whole "Wild And Crazy Guy" Speech is a Steve Martin skit ... He's hilarious.

------------------
I feel more like I do now, then when I first got here!! :)

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, someone remembered the status line thing. Well, that takes all the fun out of it anyway. At least, it would if I could even remember what I wanted her to put there... *L*

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, No, First... just because he's getting the title of SexGodDES doesn't mean he has to be female. It just means he has to have the right personality to pull it off. *LOL*

If I was sticking to the gender thing, I'd have to pick between LOA or Tora or Dani..... and that'd be Hard. *L*

Anyone else have suggestions?

------------------
"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons...for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

*wonders if "Hard" was capitalized for a reason?*

Just a thought that came to mind...... hmmm.....

~LOA

------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps