Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Official Resignation.... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Official Resignation....
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What flavor ice cream? *LOL*

------------------
"Permasuck, by Froboz Electric: 'We don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck, PERMANENTLY.'"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Banana of course.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, banana. Wait a second, where's the strawberry syrup?

------------------
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*regards Liam in whole new light*

*shields eyes!*

------------------
Gene: "I AM Star Trek"
Yvonne: "You can't sum yourself up in so small a package."
Gene: "SMALL?!!"

- Gene Roddenberry: The Last Conversation

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My eyes are burnning, i must flee.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just incase you can't be arsed to look at that other thread, here is a pic of your new sexgod(ess), bathed in the fire of POWER! (That's curry power, obviously)

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is someone supposed to respond to that?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....I would respond by saying that I was robbed. Just because a goddess doesn't pop in for 6 months, doesn't mean she shouldn't even CONTEND for the position! Actually Liam, the thong looks good on you.....can I share that ice cream.....

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Thank's MaGiC. I thought that wearing a thong made out of glass was a risky move, but one worth taking.

------------------

Mr Garrison

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say that you are beautifully formed.... and I'm here whenever you want something to 'do' between work and home....

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? She's right.

MaGiC is better suited for the position than Liam.

Hows bout it huh people?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

I'm afraid I am worthy of being no more than a mere sidekick to the lovely Liam....

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

How's about we get married then? I can be "The Mighty Duck!" and you can be "The lovely Mrs Tits".

------------------

Mr Garrison

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps