Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Official Resignation.... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Official Resignation....
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could all have a giant head-butting competition. But that'd give the men an unfair advantage, so we'd have to limit them to just one head each.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While on the subject of picking gods. You can begins worshiping me as you new god of Death.

------------------
Go Brain, GO

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yess......riiighht.
*leaves*

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*makes all HIS worshippers immortal, and PLEH!'s at the so-called God of Death*

Hail Trebor, God of strange salads!
Nuklor, God of the Microwave!
Archgeekor, God of having entirely too much Star Trek stuff!
Thermidor, God of unpleasantly humid weather!
Bosendorfer, God of pianos!
and Fungor, God of the stuff that grows between your toes when you don't wash properly!

I am the six-in-one!

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN: How could I forget?
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall ressurect my army of the dead, and allow them to feast upon shriveled brain.

------------------
Gods, rarely need morals

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not very nutritional, though, is it?

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is why there was never a Zombie version of the BigMac.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Two brain matter patties, special sauce, processed cheese on a sesame seed bun...

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you can have the Ultra Magnus Special with extra Eye Balls on your sundae !! :P

------------------
I feel more like I do now, then when I first got here!! :)

- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax;

Member # 239

I don't have eyes. I have optic sensors. They don't taste as good.

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Mythril
Member # 286

Plastic robots, just dont cook well.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if you get a metal one, and put it in the microwave... Yee-ha! :-)

------------------
"The Earl of Sandwich invented the sandwich. Samuel Morse invented the Morse Code. Plato invented the plate."
-Holly, Red Dwarf: "Parallel Universe"

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vote for me, and when I become elected, all will work for me ("Wow, he'll reduce unemployment"). Vote for me, and no one will be hurt ("Health care, great health care."). When I become supreme ruler, noone will stand against me ("Wow, an end to all wars."). So on election day, remember who will be the best dictat---I mean Sex God(Dess) of your forum and *Narf*-Quiet pinky. I will rule in a just manner as soon as I get rid ---I mean help out that admin, Charles.

------------------
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last sex goddess went of with CC. Is it a requirement of the job? If so, isn't anyone who is applying for the job worried?

------------------
Worf: He is an overgrown child and she is...confused.

O'Brien: It could still work.

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited January 17, 2000).]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps