Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Wonders of Modern Medicine (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Wonders of Modern Medicine
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow the term "Short Bus" seems to be appropriate.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
I wonder how long it'll take.

/fingerwag

I promise to be good.... *puppy eyes*

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
*tee hee*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I just saw that. Keep it, I like it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this place, every topic always on course, never a smart ass remark, or gesture, just so nice..............

It only took 12 hours too, impressive.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was in bed most of the 12 hours. Mostly sleeping. I like to take advantage of school vacations to sleep and catch up on things. Actually, I think he changed it last night before i signed off. I just didn't notice it.
But I will continue to learn from your greatness Master Ritten. [Smile]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Well, I was in bed most of the 12 hours. Mostly sleeping.

OK....PLEASE DO NOT ELABORATE on the portions you were NOT "Sleeping". None of us need that mental image.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Eeewwww! Some sick people here folks. If you must know, I was watching the audio commentary to Jeff Dunham's Arguing With Myself, while killing many innocent people in Grand Theft Auto.
* Shudders violently*

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOME?

The others I am sure resent being left out!

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

You were included in that statement. And I'm sure some people here arent completely off of their rocker. What about L.O.A.? or ...no, she's really the only one that I know of.
I have to meet more people though.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen HopefulNebula in a while, but she seems fairly sane.

I once woke up after a refreshing nap in class to scattered giggles (even from the teacher) and immediately knew Something Was Wrong...but nobody would tell me what it was...not even my friends...after enough queer looks and laughter in the hall, I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror, upon which I discovered that my face had been colored turquoise with a highlighting marker.

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

Assault by Highlighter. Sounds like grounds for Educator Abuse to me.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Now that is funny. Nebula is pretty sane i guess. She was here recently. She offered to have 10 or 12 non-alcoholic kids with me, upon discovering our mutual dislike of alcohol. Last wednesday i believe.

We did some sort of communications game in 6th grade. Each person got a piece of colored tape on their backs, and we had to go around and ask descripitive questions about it, without blatantly asking what color it was. Someone thought it would be fun to draw an immage of two people copulating on my tape during a study hall. Boy, that was fun.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

The teacher probably did it.

I had an English teacher that shared an interest with my. All the pretty girls in class. The worst part is, I think he saw more action from them than I did.....

--------------------

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

A cherry a day for the Teacher instead of the ol' apple?

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps